Friday, October 17, 2008

A look back at First Grade!



So, I copied this picture off a Classmates Facebook account! This was my First Grade class! Can you guess which one is me???!!! I can't believe there were only 2 boys in our class! Mrs. Malo was our Teacher and she was a hoot. She not only taught me how to read, but she taight me how to sew. She fell and broke her ankle one winter and I remember my Mom taking me to visit her at her Apartment when she was recovering. I also got the part as "Mrs. Malo" in our sixth grade graduation skit. That's right, I reenacted the whole falling incident on stage. I even had pillows under my dress to help me "really" look like Mrs. Malo!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute. How fun to see your 1st grade picture again.

Kadi, John and girls said...

Small class my fifth grade class had 18 people in it - hrisenict