Sunday, November 9, 2008

Celebrating the BIG 36!



So I turned 36 last Wednesday! How did I celebrate, you ask? I went and got a new Drivers License in the morning. I love how the DMV asks for an updated address, but not an updated weight! According to my License I am still the same weight I was pre kids 12 years ago (30 pounds less then what I REALLY am)!!! Hey maybe, I'll be that weight again someday, so it's really not worth it to change it now! My friend Nat took me out to Maes Cafe for lunch- Thanks Nat for a yummy lunch- it was fun to catch up! I had a Yummy Lobster for dinner while my family ate Fish sticks and Onion rings (I know, I can't help it that they don't like Lobster!). John and the girls picked me up a Chocolate Cake which was Delicious and gave me some Perfume I'd been wanting and a Morse HS Tshirt- Thanks Guys! 36 years goes by soooo fast, I can't believe I'm almost a Mid lifer!!!

4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Kadi! Happy Birthday! I actually thought of you that whole day! Addison was almost born the same day...looks like you had fun!!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kadi! I'll be celebrating 33 later this month ~ and I think we are both far from mid lifers... Hope you had a great one!

EmmaLee Robinson said...

Happy Birthday. Your dinner looked amazing.

Chrissy said...

Happy Birthdy!!!! Belated... I know what you mean... I will be 37 in a few months.... I can't believe it... Looks like you had an amazing dinner.... Christine Desorcy-Garcia