Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Last Saturday, we traveled up to my Sister's house and had a family get together with my Uncle Buzz and Uncle Dave. They have come up almost every December since my Mom passed away 4 1/2 years ago. Last year my Uncle Dave had just had Hip surgery so they couldn't come up from Massachusetts. This year, we had a nice time reconnecting and celebrating Christmastime with them. It's amazing how much my Uncle Buzz reminds me of my Mom, whether it's the physical looks or some of the personality traits- It's always great to see him. This year he gave Betsey and I cut glass bowls that were my Great, Great, Grandmother and Grandfather Kingman's. They are Beautiful. Betsey made a Delicious Prime Rib dinner that we all thoroughly enjoyed!!! Christine entertained us with playing her Saxophone after dinner- check out the video!

3 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

I can see Clara in him a lot! How fun! I wasn't able to view the video but I'll keep trying...looks like a fun time! Miss you guys around the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kadi!!! I was so excited to see you on FB. I am here on blogger an awful lot! Check out my site, if you'd like. But start off with the Little Fish one, which is where I mainly am. Tender Mercies gets neglected and is a little more serious.

So how are you, my friend? Your daughters are beautiful! ANd you don't look any older at all. I'll keep checking in here.

Amy said...

She's so cute! I'e gotta see that saxaphone playing in person!