Sunday, March 29, 2009

I cannot believe I haven't posted here in 1 1/2 months- yikes! I need to catch up! I think Facebook has seriously distracted me. At any rate- all is well at our house. We still have deep patches of snow, but also have bulbs popping through our flower beds and actually one crocus in bloom! I am currently on a 14 day stretch of vacation and have lots to accomplish- we'll see what I get done- hopefully some catching up on our blog! The girls are doing well and growing fast. Caroline is always coming out with some sort of funny expression, yesterday it was "Mom, I think my tonsil is coming out of my tongue" and "Mom, when we have 3 more kids, can they stay in my bedroom?"!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kadi, We miss you guys. It sounds like you are having perfect weather. :) Shirley

Anonymous said...

Funny kid!

I sometimes wish I could transfer all of my blogging friends to facebook, because I can keep up with that in less time. Glad to see you're posting, but I love our FB connection, too.

Ah, crocuses! Some of my favorites.