Thursday, April 10, 2008

A couple shots of wildlife taken by John!







We love living in Maine and being surrounded by so much Wildlife. Just today, John spotted this Bald Eagle while on Patrol and I saw a beautiful deer that crossed in front of me in our little subdivision. The eagle is molting so I'm sure in a few months it will be even more beautiful. John also spotted this Barred Owl while on Patrol a couple weeks ago. John is now asking for one of those big fancy dancy cameras so that his images are even clearer, maybe when our "ship comes in" (an expression my parents always used to tell me when I asked for big items) Other birds pictured American Kestrel (smallest falcon) and Egret!!!!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

We used to see a lot of deer and turkeys in our yard when we lived in Maine... We miss it up there, hopefully we will come for a visit soon!