Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh the words that come out of the mouth of a 4 year old!



Caroline never ceases to make us laugh! Just the other day she, Christine and Madeline were playing Restaurant and she ran by me in the hall towards the Bathroom, exclaiming, "The Chef HAS to go Potty!". Today she said, "Mom, your have a big Butt" (as if I didn't know that already). Last month on our way home from Cousins weekend, Caroline had to go to the bathroom. We had to stop at an Olive Garden in the middle of Boston. As I'm bringing Caroline into the Bathroom, she exclaims loudly, "Wow, Mom there are a lot of Spanish people here". I just wanted to crawl under a chair. We need to travel to the City more often so that our kids are exposed to Diversity- Maine is just not doing it. What would we do without Caroline?!!!!

2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh Kadi, this made me laugh so hard!!! HAHA! I love it!

Brad and Rebecca said...

I was just thinking how Grandpa and Clara would get such a kick out of her little comments. I remember they always thought kids comments were hilarious!