Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy Caroline!

We have some pretty funny conversations with Caroline- Thought I'd share a couple We have had lately-

Caroline: "Mom, did you know I know someone from Washington?"
Me: "No Caroline, who do you know from Washington?"
Caroline: "You know the guy on the back of the Dollar Bill, he's from Washington"
Me: "You mean George Washington"
Caroline: "Yeah Mom, I told you I knew someone from Washington"
__________________________________________

Caroline: "Mom do you think next time I can have pink eyes?"
Mom: "What do you mean by next time Caroline"
Caroline: "You know when I get a makeover"
Me: "You mean pink eyeshadow?"
Caroline: "No Mom I mean I want my eyes to be Pink"
Me: "But Caroline I love your Blue eyes"
Caroline: "Well actually I want one to stay Blue and one to be Pink"
________________________________________

A couple days after the Presidential Inauguration, out of the blue Caroline emerged with this tidbit of info that we were totally unaware of (ha,ha,ha)

Caroline: "Dad, did you know we have a New President"
John: "Oh really Caroline"
Caroline: "Yeah Dad, it's Barack Obama"
We're so happy we have such an informed 4 1/2 year old!

1 comment:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh my word...pink eyes! she kills me!