Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Our Sledding Hill!

I figured out how to download a video! I'm getting pretty savy at this Blog thing if I do say so myself (ha,ha,ha). At any rate, I took this video of John yesterday. He started making this hill in December and we've all had fun with it. It's pretty icy now as John has been reinforcing the hill with water from the hose. In fact yesterday, I didn't stay on the tract, I flipped over the edge (we didn't get that on video, thankfully). We are praying for no injuries.

3 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Holy Smokes! That's an AWESOME HILL!!!! What a blast!

Cassie said...

So Fun! The video makes me miss snow.

EmmaLee Robinson said...

It is official, my kids want to go to Maine just to go sledding on your hill. They haven't stopped talking about it since I showed them the clip yesterday. What fun!!