Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Adventures in Gardening


Kadi and I love to garden and the kids do to. There is nothing like walking out to your garden in August and picking ripe cucumbers or summer squash. With such high food prices I recommend that every one give it a try. It's a great way to bond as a family. I find it to be a great stress reliever as well. I was hoeing the garden out for an hour the other morning and got a great work out too. This year we will have best variety ever, lots of cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, squash, pumpkins, radsihes, carrots, cabbage, corn, sunflowers, strawberries, zucchini, broccoli, and zinnia flowers. I will periodically post pictures through the summers with updates on our farm. My grandfather would be proud as he was potato and and squash farmer.

No comments: