Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Spring Time Lawn Repairs



I have spent many hours over the past couple of weeks repairing winter damage done to my lawn. Some of the damage was caused from the snow plow peeling back the edge along the driveway. The other damage was from the snow hill I made in-between our house and garage. Then there was the septic pump that went last week and the tank needing to be pumped out. I have documented some of the repairs for a couple of reasons. First so Kadi cant throw back at me that she does everything around the house. I need to take credit for some of the work I do. I remember a couple of months ago when she was at work and I cleaned the house and did all the dishes. I took a picture of the empty sink and posted it on our blog. It was a amazing how quickly she took the post and picture down. Do all wives do that? Next, I am posting this as a warning to all family and friends. If or when you come to visit please respect my hard work. Don't do a Rich Talyor and come over with the family in your van and drive over a 100' of my freshly planted grass. Rich the bill is in the mail (lol)!!. Last I want to remember my hard work because I am getting old and my memory fails me from time to time. Just ask Kadi I can never find my car keys and she swears she and the kids don't hide them on me!

No comments: