Monday, August 18, 2008

Camp!

My Father built our Camp in the late 70's, so I grew up going there. I always relive childhood memories at camp and in a way feel closer to my Mom and Dad when I am there. We all share Camp now and usually get a couple weeks in the Summer. We had a fun time there last week. Christine brought her friend Maddy and she seemed to really like it. We kayaked, canoed, swam, saw Moose, Biked, Fished, ate smores etc.. We took one day and visited Storyland. Had a great day there and it wasn't too crowded. I read 2 books, which NEVER happens. They were both really good ("The Tuesday Letters" and "The Gift"). Our kids fought a little too much, but I guess that's par for the course. All in all it was a great week, now back to real Life- School shopping etc. UGH!!!!

No comments: