Saturday, August 16, 2008

Find a Bathroom or A Tree Next Time!

So I am on patrol this afternoon in my fully marked Ford Expedition crusier
around 4:00 p.m headed north on Rt. 209,past the Center Store. This section of road is flat and wide with break down lane on both sides. There are two cars in front of me and one car headed south bound. I notice a bicyclist headed south in the south bound break down lane. He stopped his bike and in plain view takes a leak while still standing with his bike bewteen his legs. He was on the pavement turned to the right watering the grass. The closest tree was 10-15 feet away in the ditches. Well I thought that was absolutely ridiculous and issued him a summons for indecent concuct a low level misdemeanor. I served the summons on the twenty something year old. He was mad and said he was never comming back to this town again (from SACO). I told him that was fine as we did not want that kind of behavior in our town. I told him he should use common sense in the future and find a bathroom or a at least some tree's.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I seriously love that story. What in the heck was he thinking?