Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy 15th Anniversary Honey!



What is his name? John Brendon Skroski

How long have you been married? 15 years today!

How long did you date? 3 years 6 months

How old is he? 36

Who eats more sweets? I think we're about equal in this category.

Who said I love you first? He did.

Who is taller? He is. He's 5'7" and I'm 5'1"

Who can sing better? Neither of us has inherited this talent. We try but it's best to cover your ears when we're singing!

Who is smarter? John is smarter. He has an excellant memory and is always on top of current events. I received my Bachelors Degree in 1996, he only has 3 classes left and will have his!

Who does the laundry? I try to do it for the most part, although the piles seem neverending. He will pitch in sometimes.

Who pays the bills? I do.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.

Who mows the lawn? John mows the lawn. I think I've mowed it once this Summer. He's known as "The Crazy Lawn Mower Man" in our Neighborhood. He not only mows our lawn, but mows the sides of the roads in the neighborhood.

Who cooks dinner? I usually am the one who cooks dinner.

Who is more stubborn? I think we both are equally stubborn.

Who kissed who first? John kissed me first. It was in my High School parking lot. It was on a Saturday so no one was around.

Who proposed? He did in May of 1992. He picked me up at my Dorm and we went walking around outside the Football stadium at UMASS. I'll never forget his phrase, "Well I suppose I shall propose". It was a sweet moment.

Who has more siblings? I do.

Who wears the pants? I think we both do, maybe me slightly more then him.

Okay, so now you're tagged,
answer these questions if you are looking for something to blog about.

4 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

happy anniversary you crazy kids!!!!

Amy said...

Oh! Happy anniversary, you guys! Hope you do something fun tonight!

Heidi said...

Congratulations on fifteen years!

LFC said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-smart-tv-terbaik-2020-apa-saja