Saturday, May 24, 2008

Caroline's Birthday!


Our little girl turned 4 today! We started the day with one minor mishap, I locked my keys in my trunk while scurrying to wrap Caroline's gifts that were hidden there! Thank Heavens I'm married to someone who knows how to break into cars, otherwise I don't know what I would have done! That was basically the only Birthday mishap, everthing else went fairly smoothly, besides a spill here and there, which actually is a daily occurance at our house. Caroline decided to dress in her Bathing suit for this special occasion. We celebrated with a quiet Family lunch with Caroline's favorite Ham and Cheese Subs. While walking home from a Neighborhood Barbeque this evening, I asked Caroline what her favorite part of her Birthday was, she exclaimed, "My Birthday Cake Mom!" Don't we just all love cake?!!!!

2 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

oh that is so cute...i love that she wore her bathing suit! hey, when it's their birthday - anything goes!

Jonny said...

Did you use this locksmiths company in your day life? http://locksmith-elizabeth-nj.com/ Please answer me as quickly as possible. I'm journalist in modern life newspaper. I need to have some information about locksmiths companies. Waiting for your answer as quickly as possible.