Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dress Up!




It was around 7:30 p.m and I rounded the corner from our upstairs hallway into our little bathroom. Caroline who was staring in the mirror, turned to face me with her cute smile. Well, she had pasted black eye mascara all around her mouth especially her upper lip. She was dressed in her mothers clothing along with Madeline. At first I was angry, but I did not lash out. Thoughts ran through my mind very quickly. Thought number one was - when Kadi sees the mess it will be "why weren't you watching her". Thought two was - Kadi is not home so I will have to clean this whole mess up. Thought three - she is just a kid having fun with her sister. I had a valid defense to the typical "you weren't watching the kids close enough". You see being the great husband and father that I would like to think I am, I was taking the clothes off my recently installed clothes line. Well anyway, I hope you enjoy the pictures. I am still working on being a great dad - A work in progress, stay tuned!

1 comment:

Brad and Rebecca said...

one tube of mascara...$5.95.

one homemade clothesline...$7.25.

Dad watching the girls and having the results on camera? PRICELESS.